YOUR DIGITAL SLR
Do you own a Digital SLR but have no idea how to use it or what all those buttons do? If this sounds like you, you are not alone! This workshop is designed to teach you everything you need to know about using your DSLR camera. The morning is theory based, and in the afternoon put your learning into practice with a live shoot. You’ll also receive extensive notes to take home and a delicious catered lunch and snacks!
You will learn:
- How your DSLR works- what all the buttons do!
- Understanding exposure, aperture, shutter, ISO, white balance, flash and how they are all connected
- Selecting the right lens
- Image file formats
- How to achieve the results you want in a photograph
- Principles of light and composition
- Workflow management, post-production and archiving your images
- Printing options, albums and framed prints
2 in stock