This is a 2.5-hour workshop, designed for participants who already know how to use a Digital SLR but are interested in extending their photography skills and understanding further. This is the perfect extension workshop for my Bubography or Digital SLR Camera workshops.
The day starts out with a discussion about photography principles and techniques. We then stroll around the gardens to put into practice some of the principles learned in the morning. During the lunch break, images will be downloaded and shared followed by a Q & A time before hitting the gardens again for the second practical session. Throughout the workshop, you will receive one-to-one tuition and coaching. Individual critique for photos taken on the day is available during the day or in the week following the course.
You will learn:
- Finding and using the best light to showcase your subject
- Problem-solving difficult lighting and technical issues
- Tips and tricks to improve the composition of your photographs
- Creatively capturing your subject
- Flattering poses, angles and body language
This workshop is based at the Hamilton Gardens and includes a break for lunch at the cafe. Minimum 5 participants, maximum of 8 participants.
Out of stock