- “I just can’t get these photos sharp’
- “I need to organise my pics, I don’t have any backed up.”
- “Not a great pic but I guess it’ll do.”
- “It looks better in real life than on the screen’.
- “Where should we stand to get the best pic?”
- “I don’t look any good in photos”
- “Is this the best lighting?”
- “I need to take better photos for work”
- “Where do I start with editing?’
- “I’m not very creative.”
- I wish we had better holiday photos
I’ll help you take the types of photos that you want to create, whether that be for work, or at home, on your smartphone or digital SLR. All my one on one session and courses include practical exercises as well as comprehensive notes to assist with your learning. There is plenty of time for questions and answers so bring them with you! Follow along on Instagram here or Facebook here for free tips and tricks, or even better you can recieve all the good stuff straight to your inbox here.
You can find more information about the different workshops and sessions I have available by clicking below. If you would like to book a private workshop or presentation for your event or group you can inquire by emailing Ruth at firstname.lastname@example.org.