YOUR DIGITAL SLR
Do you own a Digital SLR but have no idea how to use it or what all those buttons do? If this sounds like you, you are not alone! This workshop is designed to teach you everything you need to know about using your DSLR camera. The content is theoretical but you will have plenty of opportunities to put into practice your learning with mini-assignments throughout the day. During the workshop, you will receive one-to-one tuition with opportunities for photo critique during or afterwards.
You will learn:
- How your DSLR works- what all the buttons do!
- Understanding exposure, aperture, shutter, ISO, white balance, flash and how they are all connected
- Selecting the right lens
- Image file formats
- How to achieve the results you want in a photograph
- Principles of light and composition
- Workflow management, post-production and archiving your images
Limit 10 per workshop. This workshop runs from 9-3.30 and includes a catered lunch and morning tea.