PIMP YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY | SMART PHONE WORKSHOP
The best camera is the one you have on you and you don’t need a fancy camera to create great images.
This workshop is designed to help you get the most out of your smartphone camera through practical tips which will improve way you capture, process and share your images. The content covered will open your eyes to new photographic opportunities in daily situations, and inspire you to do more with the images stored on your digital devices.
- Exposure: How to expose correctly, how to separate your focal point and exposure when creating your image, how to change your focal point to suit the desired aesthetic of your image
- Simple tips and tricks to improve light and composition within your photos
- Problem-solving difficult lighting and technical issues
- Creatively capturing your subject through composition
- Archiving and printing your photos
This workshop can be tailored to specific groups such as business owners or parents. It makes a perfect anti-natal group outing or space session. It includes a 20-minute break.