This workshop is tailored to parents or grandparents who would like to learn how to use their DSLR camera to improve their photographs of their families and loved ones. You will learn:
- How your DSLR works- what all the buttons do!
- Exposure, aperture, shutter, ISO, white balance, flash
- Different types of lenses and the results they will give you
- How to use light to better showcase your subject, my go-to lighting set up’s for family photography
- Problem-solving difficult lighting and technical issues
- Tips and tricks to improve the composition of your photographs
- How to creatively capture your family memories
- Archiving and printing your photos
- Workflow management, post-production and archiving your images
Limit 10 per workshop. Perfect gift for a new parent or grandparent! This workshop runs from 9-3.30 and includes a catered lunch and morning tea.